- I grew up in San Antonio, Texas
- I received a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Texas A&M University in 2006; I received a post baccalaureate in Dental Lab Sciences in 2009. I received my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from UT Health in San Antonio in 2016; I am beginning my 2nd year of practice and am in my 2nd year with Premier Dental. I have been in the dental field since 2006 first as a dental assistant, then as a dental technician before entering dental school.
- I chose this community because growing up in a large city made me want to be apart of a small community where I could really get to know my patients.
- My main focus is doing most dental procedures, including fillings, crowns, extractions, dentures, cosmetic dentistry and implants.
- My favorite part of my job is that dentistry is a dynamic profession, which allows me to constantly learn. It gives me great joy to see the results from the procedures I do.
- My healthcare philosophy is to be as conservative as possible with my treatments and do no harm.
- I chose dentistry because of the daily challenge and working with my hands. I also get great satisfaction transforming someone’s smile, alleviating pain, and restoring my patient’s oral health.
- I have been married to my beautiful wife Sarah since 2015.